Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday,Scorpions!

"The beauty of a Scorpio woman is exceptional,mysterious and totally magnetic.She knows that and proud of herself.She knows how to hypnotize a man and gets successful,more often than not.With those beautiful, penetrating eyes of hers,she can read exactly what's on your mind.A Scorpio girl is extremely jealous and fiercely possessive of her loved ones.On the other hand,you'll have to control your jealousy,since she will be attracting a lot of members from the opposite sex.Determination and will power are her basic personality traits.She has a sense of fairness and justice.A Scorpio woman can drown you in her passion.Once you win her love,you will never be lonely again.You will always come back to a spotless home,radiating with the aura of her magnetic personality,the charm of her deep beauty,and the warmth of her everlasting love!"

No doubt that it is the month of the year when Scorpions rule the entire world.On every November,they age another year gracefully and spread their charm.Oh,don't be jealous!Everybody gets their turn to rule,right? 

Everybody celebrates the fact that they're getting older in their own special way,including these 2 young Scorpions...


Since we both fancied Japanese cuisine,we started off our celebration that evening with dinner at a Tokyo Cuisine Restaurant called Ozeki.I normally dined at Ozeki with my parents during Ramadhan month,so taking my future sister-in-law to dine there,at the end of a November,was the first for me.Besides serving great Japanese food,with not-so reasonable prices I might add,I adored the ambience of the restaurant which was neither crowded nor noisy.It was definitely the right place to have intimate personal conversation between 2 or more people as most of the tables were separated by partitions.

It didn't seem fair to not introduce my future sis-in-law,Kak Aza,to my fellow blog readers,like I always did when new characters made their debuts on my previous posts.So here it goes.

Kak Aza is the elder beautiful sister of Sweetie Pie.She's married to a wonderful man we called Abg Nik and blessed with 4 witty rascals.Those rascals made their debut on my previous blog posts,so I'll just skip their introductions.She's an independent,strong Scorpio woman who has been raising her children with her bare 2 hands,without any help from a maid.She's a full time dedicated housewife and my personal close friend =)


I was quite glad that Kak Aza loved the selection of food I ordered at Ozeki coz trust me,I'm hardly a good judge when it comes to the level of tastiness of food.I'd eventually say 'Great' to food that should make their grand entrance to the dustbin and 'Ok' to those which should be awarded with 5 gold stars.I guess it also indirectly explained why I was never good in the kitchen too =P

After there was nothing left to be munched on the sashimi and beef carpaccio plates,we left Jalan P.Ramlee and headed to Gardens,Midvalley.We have decided on a movie to watch and purchased the tickets online.Well actually,it was more like I have decided on the perfect movie to watch while Kak Aza just agreed =P I've been wanting to watch the final sequel of the Twilight Sagas since it premiered on the 24th and I was lucky enough that Kak Aza actually followed the saga too.Not religiously of course,unlike myself.

Signature's Gold Class hall was fully booked that night.Our seats were perfectly placed at the last row,with the greatest view of the screen.I couldn't afford to settle for an 'OK' view of screen with it comes to witnessing great acting by the object of my affection,Robert Pattinson.Well,I believe there's no need to elaborate more on that as most of you might already aware of my crazy obsession towards Rob Pattinson by now =P

Both of us were getting comfy on the huge seats.

Overall,Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part 1 was satisfactory.Hardly has action,but emotionally touching til I could see tears watering Kak Aza's big eyes.Hehehe.Coz they vaguely watered mine too ='( They pictured Bella's wedding,pregnancy and death perfectly,just like in the book.Oh and the soundtracks were breathtaking!I loved the fact that they recycled the tracks from Twilight.Now,I just couldn't wait for Part 2 to be shown next year as I'd be the first standing in the ticket line.

To Pear,if you ever need companion to watch Breaking Dawn,I'd be more than willing to go watch the movie for the 2nd time and drool over the entire magical intimate moments between Edward and Bella ;D

So there were no cakes or candles to be blown,but Kak Aza and I were capably happy with our own idea of a birthday celebration.We had a great time blowing our minds with internal gossips and sharing of personal experiences.Well,a Scorpio should definitely learn as much as she can about life from another fellow mature Scorpio.Afterall,we both sting to survive!

I'm guessing that you folks have started enjoying your lovely long weekend with lists of plans.I'll be stucked waiting by the phone to be called for next available flight til the end of the month,but it's alright.Hope I'll have better luck next time.Have fun & good night for now =)