Sunday, September 25, 2011

Availability

When I really thought of the relationship that I'm loving and currently in right now,it freaked the crap out of me on how effortless and consistently smooth sailing it is.Evidently,if it seems too good to be true,it probably is.

Of course,I'm utterly grateful to the generous Almighty for setting the right path for me to walk through into meeting Mr Right.But no doubt that girls are biologically programmed to be world's notorious drama queens,so when there are no dramas,they tend to create one.Dramas are challenging and exciting,to spice things up.Honestly,I'm done creating any for that matter.'Alhamdulillah' will be the only word coming out from my mouth,even when 'smooth' turns to 'boring'.Oh don't get me wrong,Sweetie Pie.Life with you will never be boring ;D

When in a relationship,the rule is not being seen too available for your partner to form that shiny spark.But in my case,I loved it when Sweetie Pie was always available for me.Now that he's hardly around in the country,the term 'available' seems to be out of reach,thus 'always available' no longer exists in our relationship dictionary.

I totally made full use of Sweetie Pie's constant short presence,every single time he came home from out of station.For the past 3days,we have been enjoying each other's company while it last,which apparently happens to be only til tomorrow.

So Friday,it was fancy-dinner-treat day......


As for Saturday & Sunday,they were breakfast-at-mamak's,followed by send-off-to-rehearsal and pick-up-from-rehearsal,then dinner...


No idea when is the next perfect time I can get to see him again.Hoping it is gonna be soon enough.

Hell with the availability rule!At this stage,being extremely available for each other is the only thing that keeps us going and strong.Can't find an obstacle for drama?Keep the obstacle in the closet and let it remain locked away forever.No dramas needed.