Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Coach Bag For Sale!


Since the 1st Coach Bag I sold last year was a hit among my friends,and apparently ended in safe hands of a guy (thank you Getot!),it got me thinking that I should make a garage sale out of my branded items more often!Just to create more ample spaces for my new future stuffs,hehe.

Anyway,the second bag from my personal wardrobe I'm selling today is another Coach handbag.It is a Coach Heritage tote I owned for a year but only worn once!You can see it being worn during my trip to Universal Studios in Singapore last year in October.The rest of its lifetime was spent quietly in its sleeping/dust bag in my closet.


As you can see,it's a brown with white stripes Coach Heritage.Its size is perfect for shopping or students going for their classes as it can fit in a 12 inch and lower size of laptops.It will completely comes with its original Coach dust bag,Coach care cards and Coach hangtag.I am soooooo against piracy,hence you can be assure that this is an authentic/original bag from Coach.



Its exterior and interior are perfectly clean EXCEPT for these minor scuffs that you can see from the images below.It wasn't created by me,perhaps it was due to the age or environmentally damaged.The scuffs can barely be seen as they are pretty minor and not obvious but I'm just trying to be honest here.They are located somewhere at the back of the bag (near the back button) and also around the zipper.Otherwise my Coach bag,which can be yours,is as good as new!


Get this bag as an addition to spice up your handbag collections!I'm only selling it for RM320 (negotiable) which is simply a great price for an authentic Coach bag.Plus,it was only used once!

View from the top.
View from the back.
Another view of the front part.
View of the inside.Gorgeously lined with tattershall design.

Contact me if you're interested!Through email,Twitter,FaceBook or shout box...I'm flexible! =D