Sunday, March 27, 2011

Delighting You Always

Have you folks visited the Canon Roadshow at Midvalley Megamall?

What are you folks waiting for?!Today is the last day of the roadshow and you should totally grab 1 of those vividly charming Canon cameras at discounted prices with special gifts!I also just recently heard that bestie bought 1 for herself there too! =D

Sweetie Pie and I dropped by the center court last Tuesday,with hope that we could find any fetching Ixus to take home,since we are not big fans of dslr cameras.But after attacking a few promoters by the camera counters with questions related to the cameras (performance,quality and effects wise),I fell in love with this pretty young thing :

This Powershot's design is nothing compared to those fashionable Ixus but performance and picture quality wise are equally great as Ixus cameras.It is cute and light,the newest member of the Powershot family.I missed my double screened Samsung terribly though ='( That bloody camera,which lasted for only 6months,was 1 of the precious gifts that Sweetie Pie bought me.

Anyway,you'll get to see the pictures taken with my new pink baby in future entries.At the moment,I have no potential models around to shoot,except for little Billy that is flaunting her huggable furry body resentfully in front of me *rolling eyes*