Saturday, July 16, 2011

Joey and Ayan's Reception

Been working for 2 weeks in a row,with 1 tiny day off in between,which was on 9th July.Oh don't judge me too quickly,folks!Didn't specifically request that day off in order to join that bloody Bersih rally in KL.Hell no!I'm a decent citizen =)

Last week,I was on standby from 6pm til 2am in the morning,but at soon as the clock strikes 6,crew movement center called to give me that 'great' news that every crew on standby doomed to receive.I was assigned to replace a sick crew on Dubai flight.In summer,Dubai wasn't that great as the weather was horribly cruel to all of us.Thanks to my 4Life supplements,my body fought hastily on nasty sickness that could've attacked me due to the dry and hot weather.It was 46degrees Celsius during day time,while night time wasn't that different,38degrees Celsius!Can you imagine?Luckily it wasn't a long trip,just sufficient for me to stock up my perfume collection.

Before I resumed my duty for a 6day Kuching trip,like I said earlier,I got 1 lucky day off.That particular evening,I got an invitation for a dear high school batchmate's wedding reception taking place at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa.Ignoring the havoc that had been going on during the day at the streets of KL,Sweetie Pie and I decided to attend the wedding reception.To our surprise,the road was extremely clear and smooth to drive on.Quoted frm Sweetie Pie "Jalan lengang macam Hari Raya plak!".

It has been awhile since I last attended a high school batchmate's wedding reception.Not that I didn't want to,but the nature of my job prohibited me from doing so.I love weddings coz you'd get to meet those you didn't expect to see,and everyone would dress amazingly.So there I was at Joey and Ayan's wedding reception,having fun meeting my old friends and enjoying their buffet.

It was a lovely garden themed evening wedding reception.The tents were all lit up with thousands of sparkly lights,and it was almost dreamy to have such picturesque wedding scene.It was a double celebration of two newly wedded sisters,Joey and Bayya.At that moment,when watching the 2 gorgeous sisters,bersanding together,I wished that I have a sister to have a double celebration with ='(


This couple had been dating each other for 8 freaking years before they officially tied their knot as man and wife!Can you believe that?I'm so glad that they finally ended up with each other and happy to witness their memorable day.Joey and Ayan,good luck in sailing the marriage ark,Hope it'll get you both to a beautiful paradise filled with love =)


Sweetie Pie and I definitely can't wait for our turn next year.Hope there'll be no ludicrous rallies on that particular day like Joey and Bayya hafta patiently face,or I'll turn into a merciless bridezilla and kick everyone concerned's ass! =E

Goodnight folks!