Saturday, February 2, 2013

Everything New

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year" - Ralph W. Emerson

Hello, lovely readers!

I haven't been able to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and wishes 2013 a 'Hello!'. Hope everyone is enjoying their 2nd month of 2013, coz I totally do.

Amazing things keep happening in my life and 24 hours are no longer sufficient in a day! A new career, new work place, new member in Dato' Ahmad's undeniably small family, new daily routines, new number at the 'Age' column, but still the same old me. Oh, and you know what else is new?

A NEW BLOG PAGE!

To all my loyal blog readers out there, I will no longer write here, due to some complications I'm facing with Blogger.com.

So, cheers to the new and improved ARRESTED FOR LIFE at http://gracedenna.wordpress.com!

Do not forget to drop by and say 'HI'!