Friday, February 25, 2011

Narita Kara Kaesa Reru

While I was packing my big check-in bag for my trip to Narita Tokyo,just a few minutes before my company transport arrived,Ayah asked me "Did you manage to change any yens?".I solemnly answered "Not planning to go out.I've packed my book and food along",when suddenly Ayah generously handed me 14000yens to be spent in Tokyo!Imagine how surprised I was!But at tht moment,I had no time to ask what really hit him on the head earlier before he decided to hand me a generous amount of money to spend as the E-smart cab outside had been waiting for almost 5minutes.Not tht Ayah has always been stingy,but he barely pampered his children with cash rolling out of his pocket without earning it first.While still in the state of shock,I took out my iPhone after getting into the cab and quickly converted the amount of yens given into RM.After seeing the calculated amount on the screen,I couldn't hide the wide grin spread on my face throughout my journey to KLIA =D

Little that I know,it was Cats' Day in Japan when we arrived safely on the 22nd of February.You folks know how hopelessly devoted I am to cats,so once I switched on the tv in my hotel room and saw a special documentary on cats to celebrate the day couldn't make my morning in Japan sunnier =D I fell asleep halfway through the show and woke up at noon to go out spending every single yen that was mounting in my purse,so off to the nearest Aeon Mall I went.

Well,Aeon malls in Japan aren't anything like Jusco malls in Malaysia.Believe me when I say they have a Hard Rock Cafe and branded outlets such as Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger in theirs,coz I've been to more than just 1 Aeon mall in Japan.Classy huh?To my surprise,I spent the yens I have wisely by spending them on an expensive golf underlayer shirt for Ayah,Hard Rock Couture t-shirts for Ibu and Asha and a 1000yen (which was RM30++) but very comfy knee length boots for myself.See?I can be pretty responsible with money that wasn't mine,you know.I managed to prioritize others before myself.Kudos to me!=D

After hours of shopping,my colleagues and I took a break by enjoying our sushi sets at the food court.Yummss!!


When taking this picture,my colleague said "Hey,you have bunny teeth!I never realized them til now!".Then I answered "My pet name is Bunny,given by my fiance.Not even 'Sayang' or 'Darling'" while chewing my bits of sushi.They laughed.Mind my messy hair in the above pic.The wind outside was blowing like hell with the ground temperature of 2degrees Celsius.

Anyway,when I got back home,I couldn't be happier seeing my family members extremely pleased with the gifts I bought for them.Well,not exactly from my very own pocket though.So my trip to Japan this time seemed to be the best so far,excluding tht time when I went to visit Tokyo Disneyland.Totemo yokatta! =D

Oh,I totally forgot to tell you folks a little detail.Japan has been my favourite destination ever,among other destinations,since the day I 1st stepped into the country back in 2005.I can speak their language too,to be honest poorly,but language never seems to be the barrier for me to stop adoring the country,alongside with their culture,people and advanced technology.But like they said,the grass is not always greener on the other side.